Sunday 18 December 2011

Cooeeeey!

Well here I am again, because I have a new camera! OK that is out of my system, I will show you what I have been doing , through the language of pictures from my new camera( did I mention that already? lol)
 Quiche! The filling was delicious -if I say so myself- but the pastry- eurgh! I just can't get the hang of wheat free pastry .
 So my daughter put me straight as to why gingerbread man (R) is wrong...they don't have waists...I should have just asked her rather than ransacking my biscuit cutters!
 Fun little tree decoration using felt, sequins and eyelash yarn- show you more another day.
Gingerbread man decoration ,buttons felt and embroidery thread...and I did trim that wonky hand bit- just not before I took the picture!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment