Thursday 9 December 2010

Littlest is 5!

My youngest (AKA the "last of the littles") has not long turned 5. I like to think I am a bit of an all round crafty goddess(!)...yet slightly less fabulous at cake decorating!Errm to the point of a bit rubbish in the goddess stakes!
But that doesn't stop me producing a sweet something for the littles on their birthdays...because ,frankly, my experience is that birthday person squeals recognition at the picture for a split second, then asks to have a slice with mostly icing( and deftly avoids all the actual cake in said slice). This means I feel justified in my hatred of overpriced supermarket additive cakes...I could rant about promoting unhealthy foods to kids but given the level of food colouring in this latest creation, I will shut up and show you a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment